Relieve Banting boredom with these delicious Banting snacks ideas and recipes.
Banting-friendly foods are typically so filling that Banters end up eating fewer calories, and, in many cases, fewer meals throughout the day. This allows them to lose weight sustainably.
Snacks are a great way to bump up your fat intake on Banting yet also satiate your taste buds.
The key to a delicious and nutritious snack is not only that it’s lower-carb, but also delicious so you don’t feel confined by your diet.
Grab-and-Go Banting Snacks
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of banting snack recipes you can try. But sometimes life gets in the way. What are you supposed to do if you don’t have time to prep your meals and snacks?
Before you give in and grab an unhealthy snack, try something from this list of ready-to-eat snacks.
Avocados are one of the most Banting-friendly foods you can eat due to their exceptional quality fat content. They’re also a great grab-and-go snack. Sprinkle slices with sea salt, or use them to prepare a great guacamole when you have some time. (Source: Bulletproof Blog)
Green List Snacks: avocados, biltong, olives, pork rinds, pepperoni slices, high-fat cheeses, sardines, cherry tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, bone broth, chicken feet (runners) broth, keto coffee.
Olives, one of the best plant sources of fat you can find, are a great grab-and-go banting snack to pack for work or play. Take them to work or a mid-afternoon salty pleasure.
Orange List Snacks: macadamia nuts, pecan nuts, seeds, banting-friendly smoothies (most of our smoothies are on the green list).
Light-Red List Snacks: banting-friendly dark chocolate, banting-friendly peanut butter.
Related: Banting Lunch Ideas and Recipes
Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs [BF]
- 6 large eggs boiled; cooled; peeled; and cut in half
- 1 avocado mashed
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp Jalapeno pepper finely diced
- 1 tsp red onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cilantro (coriander) chopped
- 1 dash salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 dash chilli powder for garnish
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves, mash them, mix with the avocado, bacon, jalapeno, onion, tomato, lime juice and cilantro and season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture back into the holes left by the yolks in the eggs and serve garnished with extra bacon and a pinch of chili powder.
An exciting, no-risk, two-week adventure into a new way of eating. It may very well put you on the road to a happier, healthier you for the rest of your life. Doesn’t that sound simply irresistible?
You know you want to try it. What are you waiting for?
TAP TO JOIN! It’s Free for Now!